Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Oracle Corporation ( ORCL) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Oracle Corporation fell $0.35 (-1.1%) to $32.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 13,245,618 shares of Oracle Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28,099,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.01-$32.70 after having opened the day at $32.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.41. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 14.1%, Descartes Systems Group ( DSGX), down 7.9%, Rally Software Development ( RALY), down 6.8% and Brightcove ( BCOV), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Oracle Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.