Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell $0.61 (-1.1%) to $55.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,590,678 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,676,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.36-$55.47 after having opened the day at $55.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.81. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 9.2%, Astro-Med ( ALOT), down 6.0%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 5.7% and Hauppauge Digital ( HAUP), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.