Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, InvenSense rose $0.64 (3.9%) to $16.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,763,990 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,560,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.01-$17.10 after having opened the day at $16.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.32. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 127.5%, EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 34.1%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), up 12.7% and Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.