Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose $3.47 (5.5%) to $67.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,005,420 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 521,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.01-$69.48 after having opened the day at $64.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.57. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 11.7%, SouFun Holdings ( SFUN), up 11.3%, Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 8.3% and Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.