Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Covidien rose $0.65 (1.1%) to $60.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,326,983 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,629,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.10-$61.12 after having opened the day at $60.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.25. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), up 11.9%, Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), up 11.7%, Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 6.0% and Solta Medical ( SLTM), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.