Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage rose $0.87 (1.5%) to $59.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,148,969 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,595,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.99-$59.33 after having opened the day at $58.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.24. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 18.0%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 13.5%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 7.3% and National Beverage Corporation ( FIZZ), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.