Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cheniere Energy ( LNG) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Cheniere Energy rose $0.30 (1.1%) to $27.40 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,347,863 shares of Cheniere Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,567,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.15-$27.51 after having opened the day at $27.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.10. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Harvest Natural Resources ( HNR), up 19.3%, Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), up 13.8%, Zion Oil & Gas ( ZN), up 12.5% and Pyramid Oil Company ( PDO), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cheniere Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.