Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Marvell Technology Group ( MRVL) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Marvell Technology Group rose $0.15 (1.1%) to $13.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,623,966 shares of Marvell Technology Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,233,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.96-$13.22 after having opened the day at $13.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.00. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Orion Energy Systems ( OESX), up 9.8%, Sevcon ( SEV), up 9.4%, Bel Fuse ( BELFA), up 8.1% and Jinpan International ( JST), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Marvell Technology Group Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.