Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $1.74 (2.5%) to $70.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,373,630 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,308,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.94-$71.00 after having opened the day at $69.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.93. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Exceed Company ( EDS), up 6.0%, Fibria Celulose ( FBR), up 5.1%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 4.1% and CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.