Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SolarWinds ( SWI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, SolarWinds rose $0.58 (1.5%) to $39.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,007,694 shares of SolarWinds exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,093,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.70-$39.91 after having opened the day at $38.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.91. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 34.1%, AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), up 8.4%, XRS ( XRSC), up 4.6% and Advent Software ( ADVS), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SolarWinds Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.