- Total Revenue Increased 172% to $17.5 million for the six months ended June 30, 2013 versus the similar period in 2012 of $6.4 million
- Total Disposal Volumes Increased 216% in the first six months of 2013 to 2.3 million barrels (BBL) injected compared to 728,700 BBL injected in the first six months of 2012
- Total Operating Salt Water Disposal Permitted Injection Capacity as of June 30, 2013 Exceeded 97,000 BBL per day representing a 1,400% Increase from June 30, 2012
- The Company has received guidance from the US Coast Guard for Waterborne Transport of Oil Field Wastes regarding plans to convert existing infrastructure into a water recycling station and build up to 19,000 barrels of water tank storage
- Three new Hazmat vacuum trucks ordered and delivered for the Appalachia division in August 2013
GreenHunter Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GRH) (NYSE MKT: GRH.PRC), a diversified water resource, waste management and environmental services company specializing in the unconventional oil and natural gas shale resource plays, announced today financial and operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2013.