- Exceptional oxidation and thermal stability as dictated by the stringent MHI MS04-MA--CL002 specification.
- Rust and corrosion protection.
- High viscosity index to help ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur.
- Minimum foaming to help prevent sump overflow or erratic governor operation.
- Fast air release to minimize possibility of pump cavitation in systems with high circulation rates and lesser residence time.
- Rapid water separation to facilitate water removal.
- Hydraulic fluid service for systems requiring an ISO 32 viscosity oil and pressures not exceeding 1000 psi.
AvailabilityGST Premium 32 turbine oils are available now across North America. Please contact Chevron or your local lubricant marketer for more information on pricing and package styles. For more information, download the product data sheets from www.ChevronLubricants.com. About Chevron Products Company Chevron Products Company is a division of an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of the Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) headquartered in San Ramon, CA. A full line of lubrication and coolant products are marketed through this organization under the Chevron, Texaco and Caltex brand names. Select brands include Havoline ®, Delo ® and Havoline Xpress Lube ®. Chevron Intellectual Property, LLC owns patented technology in advanced lubricants products, new generation base oil technology and coolants. For more information go to: www.ChevronLubricants.com