Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $0.49 (-1.0%) to $48.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,069,079 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,639,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.00-$48.71 after having opened the day at $48.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.90. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: DTS ( DTSI), down 12.7%, Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), down 11.6%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 9.5% and Deltathree ( DDDC), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.