Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSK) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.70 (-1.7%) to $40.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,482,590 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,050,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.68-$41.40 after having opened the day at $41.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.50. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Inuvo ( INUV), down 8.9%, Noah Education Holdings ( NED), down 8.1%, Radio One ( ROIAK), down 5.0% and Spanish Broadcasting System ( SBSA), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.