Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bally Technologies ( BYI) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Bally Technologies fell $2.68 (-3.7%) to $70.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,339,684 shares of Bally Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 530,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.50-$75.61 after having opened the day at $74.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.19. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 21.3%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 8.5%, Renren ( RENN), down 3.5% and Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bally Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.