Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Shutterfly ( SFLY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Shutterfly fell $1.10 (-2.1%) to $51.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 770,376 shares of Shutterfly exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 593,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.79-$52.14 after having opened the day at $52.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), down 11.6%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 9.1%, Global Sources ( GSOL), down 6.5% and Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Shutterfly Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.