Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.42 (-1.5%) to $27.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,582,483 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,656,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.96-$27.66 after having opened the day at $27.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.61. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 9.8%, Compx International ( CIX), down 8.6%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 6.9% and China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.