Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, AGCO fell $1.38 (-2.4%) to $56.24 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,778,172 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 925,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.14-$57.85 after having opened the day at $57.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.62. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 9.8%, Compx International ( CIX), down 8.6%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 6.9% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.