Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $5.40 (-1.4%) to $378.33 on light volume. Throughout the day, 422,297 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 577,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $377.31-$384.38 after having opened the day at $383.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $383.73. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 83.1%, Biolase ( BIOL), down 14.0%, Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), down 13.6% and Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), down 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.