Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Baxter International fell $1.14 (-1.6%) to $71.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,873,467 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,874,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.04-$72.09 after having opened the day at $72.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.33. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 83.1%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 44.1%, Sophiris Bio ( SPHS), down 17.0% and Biolase ( BIOL), down 14.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.