Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Waters Corporation ( WAT) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Waters Corporation fell $1.29 (-1.3%) to $98.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 744,889 shares of Waters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 471,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.47-$99.81 after having opened the day at $99.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.76. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 9.5%, Sevcon ( SEV), down 7.7%, Pixelworks ( PXLW), down 7.5% and Applied Micro Circuits Corporation ( AMCC), down 6.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Waters Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.