Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Pfizer fell $0.43 (-1.5%) to $28.37 on light volume. Throughout the day, 28,156,748 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 60,058,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.29-$28.68 after having opened the day at $28.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.80. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 44.1%, Sophiris Bio ( SPHS), down 17.0%, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), down 13.1% and Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company ( SKBI), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.