Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Zillow rose $3.04 (3.5%) to $91.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 677,348 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 722,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.61-$92.62 after having opened the day at $89.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.18. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Texas Pacific Land ( TPL), up 5.6%, ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 3.8%, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings ( NSM), up 3.1% and Power REIT ( PW), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.