Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Facebook Inc Class A ( FB) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Facebook Inc Class A rose $0.52 (1.4%) to $37.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 45,481,791 shares of Facebook Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 53,551,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.90-$37.49 after having opened the day at $36.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.56. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Net Element International ( NETE), up 14.6%, LookSmart ( LOOK), up 13.8%, Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU), up 11.0% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Facebook Inc Class A Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.