Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings rose $0.48 (1.1%) to $42.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 612,360 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,106,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.01-$42.97 after having opened the day at $42.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.30. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 13.7%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 13.4%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 11.9% and Frontline ( FRO), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.