Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.69 (1.1%) to $60.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,556,969 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,870,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.09-$61.34 after having opened the day at $60.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.24. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), up 13.7%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), up 11.9%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 6.9% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.