Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation rose $2.85 (1.4%) to $202.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 543,509 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 799,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $198.26-$203.11 after having opened the day at $199.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $199.70. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: National Technical Systems ( NTSC), up 38.1%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 8.0%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 7.5% and Food Technology Service ( VIFL), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.