Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts rose $0.40 (1.5%) to $26.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,216,412 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,137,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.33-$26.96 after having opened the day at $26.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.48. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mattersight ( MATR), up 16.9%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), up 14.2%, China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 13.3% and Liquid Holdings Group ( LIQD), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.