Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Stratasys rose $2.45 (2.5%) to $99.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 635,080 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 813,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.70-$100.00 after having opened the day at $97.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.78. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), up 8.3%, Silicom ( SILC), up 5.2%, Globecomm Systems ( GCOM), up 5.1% and Identive Group ( INVE), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.