Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wabco Holdings Incorporated ( WBC) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Wabco Holdings Incorporated rose $1.34 (1.7%) to $79.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 506,625 shares of Wabco Holdings Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 476,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.52-$79.23 after having opened the day at $77.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.68. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Winnebago Industries ( WGO), up 4.4%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 3.5%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 3.1% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wabco Holdings Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.