- Americas Partner of the Year – U.S.
- Americas Strategic and Transformational Partner Organization, Architectural Excellence – Data Center
- Higher Education Partner of the Year
- Canada SMB Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada Central Area Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada Central Area Cisco Capital Partner of the Year
- U.S./Canada South Area Outstanding Solutions Partner
- U.S./Canada East Area Commercial Partner of the Year.
Cisco Partner Summit Global awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across all geographical regions. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Worldwide Partner Organization and regional executives.About CDW CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. A Fortune 500 company, CDW features dedicated account managers who help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. The company’s solution architects offer expertise in designing customized solutions, while its advanced technology engineers assist customers with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions. Areas of focus include software, network communications, notebooks/mobile devices, data storage, video monitors, desktops, printers and solutions such as virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, data center optimization and cloud computing. CDW was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 6,800 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended June 30, 2013, the company generated net sales of more than $10.4 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com. Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company. CDWPR-CO