Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation fell $2.10 (-2.1%) to $96.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 721,778 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 830,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.47-$100.13 after having opened the day at $100.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.80. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 9.1%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 8.3%, VOXX International ( VOXX), down 7.5% and Chindex International ( CHDX), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.