Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions fell $0.75 (-1.3%) to $56.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,952,630 shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,165,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.52-$57.10 after having opened the day at $57.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.71. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 13.2%, MER Telemanagement Solutions ( MTSL), down 11.5%, WPCS International ( WPCS), down 9.2% and RELM Wireless Corporation ( RWC), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Motorola Solutions Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.