Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner Cable ( TWC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Time Warner Cable fell $2.56 (-2.3%) to $110.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,387,542 shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,665,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $110.00-$112.60 after having opened the day at $112.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.77. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 21.3%, Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 14.4%, QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 14.2% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 13.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.