Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide fell $1.15 (-1.7%) to $65.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,091,404 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,862,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.77-$65.98 after having opened the day at $65.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.35. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Renren ( RENN), down 11.4%, Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), down 5.6%, Nathans Famous ( NATH), down 5.6% and Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.