Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Cummins fell $2.79 (-2.2%) to $124.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,434,772 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,722,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $124.14-$125.89 after having opened the day at $125.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.51. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 14.3%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 9.3%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 9.1% and Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.