Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.87 (-1.6%) to $54.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,453,665 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,341,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.08-$54.95 after having opened the day at $54.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.20. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 82.5%, Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), down 11.1%, Utah Medical Products ( UTMD), down 9.6% and USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.