Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts fell $1.46 (-2.2%) to $63.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,501,628 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,331,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.93-$65.00 after having opened the day at $64.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.43. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 82.5%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 43.8%, Cardium Therapeutics ( CXM), down 15.9% and MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), down 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.