Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola fell $0.44 (-1.1%) to $39.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,115,339 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,531,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.02-$39.40 after having opened the day at $39.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.53. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 43.8%, Reeds ( REED), down 12.7%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), down 11.2% and American Lorain ( ALN), down 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.