Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated fell $11.24 (-1.8%) to $618.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 524,349 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 689,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $615.64-$624.79 after having opened the day at $623.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $629.98. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), down 10.2%, Pzena Investment Management ( PZN), down 6.0%, Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), down 5.1% and Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.