Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Intel fell $0.54 (-2.4%) to $22.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 39,962,253 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41,142,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.97-$22.41 after having opened the day at $22.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.57. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: TranSwitch Corporation ( TXCC), down 17.8%, Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), down 14.3%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 11.3% and Digital Power Corporation ( DPW), down 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.