Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Onyx Pharmaceuticals fell $8.89 (-7.2%) to $115.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9,989,943 shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,051,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.00-$118.19 after having opened the day at $115.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $124.23. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 43.8%, Cardium Therapeutics ( CXM), down 15.9%, MannKind Corporation ( MNKD), down 12.5% and Osiris Therapeutics ( OSIR), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Onyx Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.