Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell $1.84 (-2.2%) to $80.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,257,767 shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,015,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.83-$82.28 after having opened the day at $82.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.75. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), down 43.8%, Reeds ( REED), down 12.7%, Pilgrims Pride ( PPC), down 11.2% and American Lorain ( ALN), down 10.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.