Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation fell $0.56 (-1.7%) to $31.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 32,868,249 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 47,187,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.84-$32.18 after having opened the day at $32.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.35. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 14.1%, KongZhong Corporation ( KONG), down 9.6%, Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), down 8.7% and GSE Systems ( GVP), down 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.