Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.75 (-2.8%) to $26.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 21,944,221 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 19,165,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.93-$26.45 after having opened the day at $26.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.78. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 13.2%, Cray ( CRAY), down 7.4%, Cisco Systems ( CSCO), down 7.2% and Silicom ( SILC), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.