Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BCE ( BCE) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, BCE rose $0.75 (1.9%) to $41.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,187,571 shares of BCE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,006,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.88-$41.38 after having opened the day at $40.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.49. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 86.2%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 10.0%, xG Technology ( XGTI), up 5.9% and Parametric Sound ( PAMT), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BCE Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.