Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dillards ( DDS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Dillards rose $5.53 (7.0%) to $84.49 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,280,302 shares of Dillards exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 408,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.00-$86.90 after having opened the day at $83.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.96. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 38.3%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 38.3%, Liberty Media Corporation Class A ( LMCA), up 27.5% and Inuvo ( INUV), up 21.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dillards Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.