Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.0%. By the end of trading, Kohl's rose $2.67 (5.2%) to $53.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,965,871 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,085,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.00-$54.52 after having opened the day at $52.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.84. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Dillards ( DDS), up 7.0%, J.C. Penney ( JCP), up 5.5%, RadioShack ( RSH), up 3.2% and Liquidity Service ( LQDT), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.