Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Terex rose $0.53 (1.7%) to $31.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,185,523 shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,288,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.28-$31.55 after having opened the day at $30.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.94. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 8.4%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 7.7%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 5.3% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.