Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, CME Group rose $0.88 (1.2%) to $74.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,803,854 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,339,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.32-$75.37 after having opened the day at $73.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.95. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 7.6%, Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), up 5.2%, Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), up 3.4% and Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.